Saturday, August 7, 2010

The "pool"

I got this cheap pool for Elsie to play around in in the backyard on the days I didn't want to take her to the real pool. She didn't like it at all. I put her in and she gave me a look like, "This is LAME". After giving her all the encouragement I could manage, I gave up. We went back inside, I let the air out, and stored it under the bed. The next day, however, she pulled it out from under the bed and into the living room. Tyler pumped it up for her again, and she played in it most of the evening. Even grabbing Dad's Sports Illustrated and perusing the articles while "chillin'" in her new arena. We left it up for a few days, until she lost interest, then quietly stored it back under the bed. While it was fun for a few days, we definitely do not have the space to host that kind of party on an on-going basis.

No comments: