Saturday, August 7, 2010

The new baby-pack

My sister gave us her baby back-pack. I remember seeing her use it with her kids, but certainly didn't remember how nice it was. I was pretty excited when she said she would give it to us, and even more excited (if that's possible) when I saw how nice it was. After getting home from Idaho we went on a family hike up to Bobcat Ridge. Elsie and Dad both loved the baby-pack as much as I do. We have already used it a lot, and love it more every time we take it out. Thanks Dave & Teresa! Our little cutie-pie.Elsie & Dad at the historical cabin we hiked to. Elsie looking like she is doing something she shouldn't be. Nope, just exploring the cabin. On our way back down the trail. She was mumbling to herself in this picture as she was falling asleep. It was super funny. Out like a light.

1 comment:

Dave Carr said...

YEAHHH!! I love it that you guys love it too!! That soft spot in front of the face is perfect for those pass-out naps on the trail home!!