Thursday, July 1, 2010

Splash Park

After painting our nails Teresa put cat-faces on all of the kids (Porter has a Tiger face). I am reading a story to my neice and Elsie while she finishes up.Here is adorable Addie (my brother's daughter) with her cat-face and purple eye. She was hit in the corner of her eye by the swing Grandpa put up the day before. She hardly even cried, I couldn't belive it. It's hard to tell she was even hit because of the great cat-face.
My adorable neices.
Elsie & Rachel splashing around.
Addies, trying to convince Porter to go down the waterslide.
Porter, trying to warm up (Arizona boy!).
Kelli catching up with an old friend.
Sharing in the fun.

2 comments:

DeNae said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time in ID. Fort Collins' isn't the same with out the two of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind on my blog reading--love all the pictures of that sweet Elsie. Hope you had a great time in the Gem State!