Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Swingset

As we were sitting around watching Elsie toddle around the yard my sister & I commented on how much we miss the swingset that used to be in my parents yard. My Mom said that since my dad ran into it with the tractor a few years ago they just haven't been able to find a good place to put it. Pine trees are now nestling where it once stood. After careful review, Teresa & I found the perfect spot. Grandpa got out the tractor & the fun begins (not even 9:30 a.m. yet)! Here come all the kids to see what is going on in the back with the Moms, Grandpa and tractor.
Porter, trying his hand at farming.
Grandpa & Porter getting the swingset loaded onto the tractor.
Teresa, helping Dad get the swingset around the back fence.
The perfect spot for the perfect swingset.
Alas, all is complete once again in the backyard.

No comments: