Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6 weeks already!?!

How the time flies. I can't believe Samuel is already 6 weeks old. He is cooing, smiling and so much more alert now that just last week. The other day I walked by and his little face lit up. It was the cutest thing, and it made me feel so bad. I have been so busy with the move and chasing Elsie around when I'm not with Samuel that I had no idea he was already growing up so fast. Since realizing this I have taken a bit more time to spend with him when he is awake and alert. He is so much fun, Elsie just loves him - and so do we!

3 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

I was totally thinking the same thing! Hadley is 6 weeks today and it seems like she is really waking up. I love it!

Anonymous said...

He is SUCH a cutie. Thanks for posting a picture! Hope you're getting all settled 'n stuff. Love you.

Eric, Kelly, Tyler, Xander, and Liam said...

He is so cute!Soon he is going to be cooing and then your heart will melt even more. Congratulations!