Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas!

Me and my huge belly (which I just love) and my new Christmas shoes!
Tyler's long-awaited for XBox live subscription. Life is now complete.
Tyler has been collecting golf balls in the fields where he works for the last 9 months or so. I am so glad he was able to give some as Christmas gifts. Only one box (yes, box) of recycled golf balls left. I can't wait until next year - even though I'm sure he will have replenished his supply by then...
I love this picture of Tyler's dad! It makes me laugh every time I look at it!
We gave Tyler's mom a potato, potato peeler for Christmas - brilliant!!! Why can't I think of these clever things?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm feeling a little homesick. It looks like you all had a great time.

wendy

Pals Place said...

Those are awesome Christmas presents! It was really fun to see you. Can't wait for the baby.
Shaun