Monday, January 12, 2009

The Belly

For all of you that have been asking - here are the pictures of my belly. I don't know where it came from. It seems like just the other (blessed) day that most people were surprised to find out I was pregnant. Then, overnight, I have a balloon for a belly. No more asking or silent wondering on the part of others if I am just packing on the winter weight, or if I'm pregnant. It is now abundantly clear that I am gonna be a momma!!! We are so excited, and can't believe that in a mere 3 months our lives as know them will never be the same again....

6 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

you look so good. I can't wait until you have her!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You look gorgeous, as usual, but--wow! It makes your pregnancy so much more real to see that cute belly. Wish I could have been at your shower--

Love,
Wendy

Pals Place said...

You look great! I'm so glad we got to see you before you had the baby!Keep us updated!

Angel said...

you are so cute - i love it!

Prego bellies are just too much fun(on you of course because mine is just nasty!)

mle1777 said...

You look so adorable! Sorry we missed your shower. Thanks for sharing pics! Can't wait until you can meet your darling baby girl!

The Nelsons said...

Amber! Look how cute you are!
We are so happy for you guys~
Sydney