Saturday, February 19, 2011

My turn!

Elsie has started asking to hold Sam more and more. It is always in the middle of when I am feeding him. The first time it happened I didn't believe she really wanted to. So, I told her to wait until he was done eating, then I would let her hold him. She said, "K", and went and sat on the couch. He finished eating and I was getting up to make some breakfast (sure Elsie had completely forgotten), when she shouts, "My turn!" Surprised, I took Sam over to her and she LOVED it. She asks all the time. And of course, it's the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

Pals Place said...

I love all the recent updates. You have pretty dang cute kids!

Sam said...

Your kids are adorable! Miss your family, hope you're doing well.

Teresa said...

I love that you have so many of these types of pics! They're fantastic!!