Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stuck

When I am in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes Elsie likes to play between the space between our fridge and the wall. It is just the right size for her (or used to be) to play with her magnets. Today when unloading the dishwasher I heard her grunt a few times, then shout "STUCK!" I went over to see if it was another false alarm (she likes to cry "wolf" a lot) and found that she was, indeed, stuck. Her shoulders have gotten a little too broad for her to sit like this now. I took a couple of snap-shots, then helped her get out. She wasn't too pleased to see me grab the camera before helping her get out....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is awesome. "Seriously, Mom? You think this is a good time for a photo shoot?"

Teresa said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVELOVELOVE her expression!!!

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up. "STUCK!"

--El Jefe