Monday, March 2, 2009

Home Tour

This post is mainly for my mom, who was wondering what our new apartment looks like. But, if you've never been to our apartment, I'm sure you'll find it very interesting. The exterior. We have better neighbors here than at our last apartment. We live in the basement. Entry. Front room. The kitchen. Laundry facilities, just off the kitchen. Our bedroom (what a nice quilt!). Although we are from Idaho, the boxes on our clothing shelf do not contain potatoes. Mini-hallway leading to our mini-bathroom. Mini-bathroom. One more room to go! Home office/baby's room/storage room. Amber, hard at work. Come visit soon!

3 comments:

thepalsrus said...

Cool new place. I thought the shelf in your room was just for baseball hats at first. :) Nice and big.

Anonymous said...

This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment. If it doesn't work, I'm just going to call you.

Cute apartment--thanks for the tour. Now I need to go and clean my house.

Wendy

The Nelsons said...

wow! good space. thanks for the congrats. we are so excited.