Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting with the Camerons

Last Saturday (12/6/08) we went with some friends of ours up the canyon to pick out and cut down their Christmas Tree. It was such a beautiful day! After some looking, DeNae called us over to inspect her find. After DeNae cut the tree down, she and I "measured" it (with our arm-span) in an effort to figure out how much she would need to trim off the bottom so it would fit in their house. We had such a great time, and really enjoyed getting into the mountains for the afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your cute baby belly. I LOVE it!

Wendy

Sandi said...

I am so excited you guys have a blog! Looks like the Christmas Tree hunt was fun. I have always wanted to do that, but then I think about the cold.....

Toone Family said...

AHHH look at that BELLY! CALL ME!!! Your having a BAY-BE
- Celinda

ps am I on your bad list :(

The Nelsons said...

Hey Amber! This is Sydney. I was so excited to see you have a blog. Thanks for the Christmas card...and most importantly congratulations on the baby! We are so happy for you guys! Any names yet?

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Add me to your family list. thepalsrus.blogspot.com